Thursday 22 September 2016

I Am A Leader

I, Sofia, am a leader. I am a leader because I am able to speak in front of others, calmly share my ideas, and communicate well. I prefer to have input from others because I like to collect the opinions and ideas of others.
Communication is a key factor in leadership and I personally do not struggle communicating my ideas and strategies. Without communication, everything would be chaotic and nothing would get accomplished.
Another quality that I, as a leader, possess is time management. I do not like to procrastinate, I am very organized, and I complete tasks right away. Time management is a quality that every effective leader should have because without managing your time, you and your group will not make any quality progress.
I am an effective leader because I use a skill called “Trisk”. Trisk is a combination of trust and risk. This quality is important because you need to be able to trust your followers and as a leader, you must take risks in order to succeed. I believe that “Trisk” is my strongest quality because (as I mentioned earlier) I prefer to have input of opinions and ideas. By using the ideas of others, I am trusting them. As for the risk component, I do not find that I struggle doing so. For example, in Red Pine Leadership Camp, the Trisk exercises we did were the exercises that came most easily to me.


I am a leader because I possess quality skills such as communication, time management, trust, and risk. I am comforted by the input of others, however, I do not have an issue with taking charge and giving my strategy. Trisk is my strongest quality as a leader.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Job Sofia! I love the content of this post. You are a great leader and it is evident from the examples you have provided in the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really showed and displayed how you are a leader and even gave some examples. I really enjoyed this post and it is clear that you have leadership qualities from all your examples that you provided. Good job!

    ReplyDelete